Friday, September 7, 2007

Going to Westlake Village for the weekend!


I've been looking forward to this weekend for a while! No computers, no cells phones, just relaxing for a day and a half. My phone usually rings non-stop (both of them! lol) so it will be nice to have some quiet around me.


I'm going with Puma, we both need a drama free, relaxing weekend. Then again, there's never a dull moment when Puma comes a long! lol I'm sure we'll find a way to get into trouble. Just kidding, but we are going to take a lot of pictures.


Her and I also scheduled some spa treatments like a Swedish massage. I can't wait! My back is sore from shooting and dancing, so this is just what I need. There is also a huge outdoors pool at this spa, maybe I'll go for a swim or two. Besides sex, it's the best type of exercise, so I've heard anyway. :)


My pomeranian Tobby is going too! Yay! I'm glad they allow pets (under 15lbs I was told). Good thing Tobby is only 7lbs.


Alright, I have to go and get a car wash. After my Vegas trip my car got dirrrrrty!


Kisses. xoxo


1 comment:

A. Valentin said...

Right on babe.
You need the relaxtion.
Enjoy it.