Sunday, September 9, 2007

Happy and Relaxed


I'm home! Didn't want to leave the resort, but such is life. I had a great time with Puma at the Four Seasons Resort and Spa in Westlake. Sooooo much fun, and so relaxing!

We got up today and ate breakfast, yummy french toast with berries and whipped cream. Then we packed up and checked out of our room. As we were leaving we realized there was a huge car show right outside of our hotel. OMG I love fast cars! I'm pretty sure I had an orgasm when I saw all the Lamborghinis, Ferraries, Bugatties, Porches and McLarens outside. LOL

3 comments:

A. Valentin said...

I love fast bitches too.
Hhahahah.
Tobby bear.
Kisses

BIGROBB said...

awesome sounds like fun!!!
BIGROBB

sylvain said...

Hello how are u baby ?

That's what i call a car !

xoxo sylvain "the french"