Thursday, September 6, 2007

The past few days

Wow! My first blog post on blogger.com! I just registered today and thought I'd write something in here. I had a very early start today, as a matter of fact I've been getting up pretty early almost everyday for the last while. Yesterday I got up at 5:00am because I had to get ready for a shoot.

I had a dentist appointment this morning at 9:00am. I hate going to the dentist. He actually found a cavity. Ouch! I'll have to go back soon and fix that up!

Yesterday I did a photo shoot for most of the day, and the day before I shot a b/g scene. So glad it finally cooled down outside, because these past few days have been scorching hot, especially when you're shooting sex scenes! lol

Over the weekend I was in Vegas with my girlfriend from Toronto. I had a lot of fun! Took a lot of pic's too! I'll post them on my website http://www.nikkibenz.com/

Well, that's all for now. I'll be writing something on here everyday if I can!

Hugs and kisses to you all! xoxo

6 comments:

Jorge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jorge said...

Great news!

A. Valentin said...

Right on babe.
I can't wait to read more about you.
Lots of kisses

Infamous said...

Keep me updated when you post new shit up... I'll keep checking, but incase I start slipping. Post it... Your the hottest out in the industry, to me... Hit me up on myspace (Infamous).

Chris Scheer said...

Congratulations on the blog! Like everything in life, the hardest thing to do is start it! Now you have to do the other thing and follow through by developing the habit to do it regularly. I love hearing about you!

Keep it up!

By the way, you can read my latest post at http://chrisscheer.blogspot.com.

BIGROBB said...

Awesome nikki!! I will check the pics out on your page!!!!
BIGROBB