Monday, September 17, 2007

Scene Scoop


Shot a really great scene today for Gina Lynn Productions with Travis Knight. Next week I'm shooting with Gina and Krystal Steal. Can't wait! I have so many great movies coming out. Babysitters from Digital Playground comes out this month. I've got a scene in it with Jesse Jane and Tommy Gunn. 3some!

Just shot another great scene a few days back for SexPros by Brazzers. So keep an eye out. Of course if you wish to see what movies I'm currently in visit http://www.nikkibenz.com/

3 comments:

BIGROBB said...

I cant wait for the one with you, Gina Lynn, and Krystal Steal!!! That one will kick ass for sure!!!!
BIGROBB

Anonymous said...

That guy behind you has a funny look on his face. lol

A. Valentin said...

Tommy Gunn and Jesse Jane rock my world just like you.