Friday, July 25, 2008

In Florida


Hey guys!

I'm in Stuart, FL feature dancing at the Paper Moon. It's my first time here. The club is a lot of fun and it's been great meeting my fans. I wish I could stay here a few more days so I could go to South Beach. However, it's already been a long feature dance trip. I got here on Tuesday and I'll be here until Sunday. I really do miss being home. I've been on the road for a while on a feature dance tour which will continue until mid August.

I might go see the new Batman movie this Sunday night. I'm dying too see it as well as Step Brother with Will Farrell in it. That movie looks really funny!

Hope you all have a great weekend! xoxo


www.nikkibenz.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog!!

Regards from Spain

I will read soon
Perico. www.clubcalle69.thumblogger.com