Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yes, I'm Busty!!!

I've go a new magazine cover that should be out on news stands now. It's an April issue of Busty Beauties magazine. I shot the cover back when I was still a brunette (yes, I went brunette for 5 months and loved it!!!). I know my brunette fans are going to flip! heheehe



It's my first brunette magazine cover so it's special. :) All my other covers feaured me as a blonde.

In other news, I'll be feature dancing this weekend at the down town Spearmint Rhino starting March 26 through March 28. I'm excited!!!

Last Friday I had a girls night out with Puma, Jenn and Zoe. We went to Beso for dinner and then we hit up a few clubs. It was such a fun night. I've got to have more girls only nights!

Also, if you haven't picked up or rented this movie, you're missing out! Curvy Girls 3 is out now from Elegant Angel. I'm in it doing an explosive Boy/Girl scene. Check out the trailer:

Curvy Girls 3 Movie Trailer

Kisses, Nikki

My Official Website www.nikkibenz.com

4 comments:

Mistral said...

Nikki I've got to have that magazine (You look perfect as always)...it's going to be a best seller ;), I already have Your new scenne, A few days I've coment on Your Myspace the best scene I've ever seen...guess what...exactly this one...OH My Nikki what a Women ;)( If You like another European Guy...well give me a call :)))
Lovin You...and Yes You're Busty, Beautiful and Perfect
xoxo

AL said...

Yes I have have "flipped"
Looking forward to Centerville/St.Louis and/or anything inbetween.
LAter
AL

Anonymous said...

You should go back to being a brunette!

Anonymous said...

beautiful girl, I am in love! :-)

I would marry you lolool -- and, yes, you could continue your (excelent) career!

kisxxxx
tone