Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm sick today

I've been feeling really under the weather. Been sick since I woke up at 5:00 AM. However, I still had to do some work and run some errands. One thing that I did enjoy today was getting my Escalade. I haven't bought one (yet), I rented it for the weekend to see how it drives. It grew on me and now I really like it. I feel all gangsta in it hahaha! I drove around L.A. area near my house to see if I'd like to own one of these monster babies! This thing is huge :) I like it!!!

The Escalade is definitely a nice ride. People get out of my way when they see me coming through! LOL When the song by Ludacris came on "move bitch, get out tha way!' I cranked my radio way up and enjoyed my ride. I can definitely see myself in one of these. ;)

Here is me in my (perhaps soon to be) PIMP ride!!!!!


And here is the song that I just had to blast


I'm still not feeling too good, so I'll make this blog short. Love you guys!!! Kisses, Nikki


My Official Super Awesome Website www.nikkibenz.com

4 comments:

blackysky said...

Sad news I hope you feel better soon.

Yes, the escalade is a monster on road... me too I’m looking for a new ride... Yesterday I test drive the new audi Q5. The car impress me dunno if you test it .. now I dunno what to choose between the escalade range rove and audi q5 …. Need more test… so far audi q5 go more a car feelin and the escalade got a truck feelin rage rove is both at the same time

Take care .. go drink some tea mix with lemon ( some old grandma trick ) lool

blackysky said...

oupps I mean Q7

Mistral said...

Hi, be better soon, and keep it relaxed for the weekend...(You work too much ;)...could You give me a ride on Your possible new car:)))(I believe in Your taste for the new car ;)
Xoxoxo

AL said...

Keep your eyes on the road. Look out for that tree!