Monday, May 4, 2009

Surprise!

A bunch of us went to Sandee's surprise Birthday Party yesterday. She had no idea and the look on her face when she came in to the house was priceless. :)

It was a great day! We were there from 4:00 PM til about 8:30 PM. Sandee opened her gifts from everyone and we took a bunch of pics. Everyone had a good time!

Here is a candid from Sandee's party


Jenn, Sandee, Puma, Jenny and me :)


Don't forget to visit my official website www.nikkibenz.com

Kisses, Nikki

4 comments:

AL said...

There's alot of ... ugh ... Hair in this picture. Ya, that's the word I'm lookinf for, "hair"

LAter
AL

I like your top

Mistral said...

..a surprise party is always great...particularly when we have friends like this...and it seems You have a great time..
ps: why are You all soo beautiful???
Lovin You ;)

cheers said...

Hey Nikki,

what's the professional name of your friend jennifer jaen??

she's real hot!!! any movies?

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Kate Hakkinen