Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hi!

Hello!

It's been a while since I've written here. I've been really busy with work, travel, shooting for my website www.nikkibenz.com, feature dancing and moving! I just moved into a new place beginning of this month. I still have boxes to unpack and things to put away.

The next few weeks will be pretty hectic for me. I'll be in San Diego this Monday for a Live Web Cam with Naughty America. Then I'll be flying out to Vegas to shoot, then I'll fly back to L.A. to shoot, then back to Vegas! LOL I really should get a condo in Vegas and live there part time since I spend so much time there. After that I'll be going to West Palm Beach, FL to feature dance. Then back to L.A. to feature dance again and shoot. Like I said, hectic. ;)

Tonight is my last night at the Spearmint Rhino in City of Industry. In a little while I'll have to pick out my outfits and music.

In the mean time, I hope you guys have a good weekend. I gotta go and finish up with my errands before I have to drive out to City of Industry. Kisses, Nikki


Here is a pic from a party that I hosted on July 3 at Wasted Space in Las Vegas

3 comments:

Mistral said...

Uau...go easy on the work (Damm this Woman don't stop;))..great photo..a peace of Art, I gess You need to by another house...I could go and live there...to keep things working for You...;)Keep in touch,
Lovin You..

hogansgoat said...

I'd have thought offers of temporary accommodation in Vegas would be the least of your worries.

Note to self:

Get into Nevada real estate, pronto.

indavao said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com
http://kantahanan.blogspot.com