Saturday, October 16, 2010

Around the world!

So far this year, I was lucky enough to be in Australia for 16 days. Then 1 week in Mykonos (Greece). I also got to spend one night in Athens. Mykonos was just beyond my imagination. It was amazing!
I also got to spend 5 days in Toronto, Canada (which also happens to be where I grew up). I had an amazing time in Toronto. I was very loved by my fans who came out in large numbers to witness me perform at Treasures.

Thanks to Penthouse (www.penthouse.com) I get to travel to Lisbon, Portugal in less than two weeks. Then beginning of November I'll be visiting London, U.K. where I'll be making a store appearance/signing on behalf of Penthouse. I'll post more details as they come to me. I just wanted to give you, my amazing fans around the globe a heads up. Perhaps I'll run into you in one of these places.

Back in the U.S. I'll be feature dancing in San Francisco from Nov. 11 to 13 at the Hustler club. Then from Nov. 17 to 20 I'll be in Pittsburgh at Blush.


Love you!


Yours truly,

No comments: