Monday, December 6, 2010

2011 Penthouse Pet of The Year



Yes it's true! You can find the January 2011 issue of Penthouse on newsstands now with me on the cover as Penthouse Pet of the Year! We wanted to announce it around December 15th, but it seems like everyone already knows. So I spoke to Penthouse and I can officially share the great news with you.

I am so honored to be the 2011 Penthouse Pet of The Year! Thank you to all of my fans for your support, it means a lot! Thank you Penthouse for crowning me and making me the ambassador of Penthouse for the next year.

This also means that I am now contracted to Penthouse and will be shooting exclusive hardcore scenes, movies and pictorials for such a powerhouse brand that is PENTHOUSE!

There is also a tribute to the late Bob Guccione, who started it all. The creator, the founder of Penthouse Magazine.

I love you!

Penthouse.com
PenthouseMagazine.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent article. I absolutely love this website. Thanks!


Here is my site: click through the up coming article