Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Feature Dance Appearances



Hey!

Here are my upcoming feature dancing tour dates. I'm constantly adding new dates to my tour so be sure to check out my online calendar at nikkibenz.com to see my schedule.


MOUNT EPHRAIM, NJ May 6 and 7
*Grand Opening of Jersey Girls*
Jersey Girls
710 Black Horse Pike,
Mount Ephraim, NJ
phone: 856-931-2744

TAMPA, FL May 20 and 21 (I'll be on Bubba the Love Sponge radio show on May 20th)
Penthouse Club
1801 N West Shore Blvd
Tampa, FL

BRIDGEPORT, CT June 3 and 4
Mystique Gentlemen's Club
2458 Main St
Bridgeport, CT
phone: 203-612-8026

SAN FRANCISCO, CA June 16 to 18
Crazy Horse
980 Market St.
San Fran, CA
phone: 415-771-5580

PITTSBURGH, PA July 7 to 9
Blush
135 9th St.
Pittsburgh, PA
phone: 412-281-7703

LAKE FOREST PARK, WA August 19 and 20
Deja Vu
14556 Bothell Way NE
Lake Forest Park, WA
phone: 206-362-5851

BRISTOL, PA January 19 to 21, 2012
Club Risque
3025 New Rogers Rd.
Bristol, PA
phone: 215-781-6361

10 comments:

BA Today said...

I want an Illinois visit sometime this summer. Or try Daisey Dukes in the Quad Cities.

Bobby James said...

I agree! I wish the Chicago clubs would book you! Chicago fans love you! #BenzMafia

Anonymous said...

Mt. Ephiram! Yays! It's on the other side of Jersey but you are so worth it!

Anonymous said...

Actually met her last night for a very brief moment. Seems really cool and nice. Beautiful too!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Nikki come to Chicago, you gorgeous lil thing

Anonymous said...

i agree with the other guys chicago chicago chicago !

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki,

You making any appearences or doing any shows in London?

Your website says holiday so is it no work and all play?

Jayla Diamond said...

I saw Nikki in Toledo in February..she was AMAZING!! Go see her if you get a chance you will NOT regret it! I dove 5 hours lol :) u can do it! Trust me :)

Nikki Benz said...

Love you girl! It was really awesome to have met you in Toledo. I appreciate you driving out that far!! xoxo

Wardkzco said...

I want an Illinois visit sometime this summer. Or try Daisey Dukes in the Quad Cities.