Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thank you Montreal (Laval, Quebec)



What an incredible experience that was! I flew in to Montreal on Friday morning, that same day at night I did two stage shows. My Montreal fans and those visiting from other parts of the country both in Canada and the U.S. brought so much joy to me. I am truly touched by all of your support and love. You guys packed the club! Thank you to all that had to wait for over an hour to get in. I myself hate waiting in lines, but you guys are just amazing.

Those that got in and saw my two shows, you guys showed me so much love. I LOVE YOU! BEST FANS EVER!

On Saturday night I went on stage with the very sexy Lisa Ann. For the first time in history Lisa Ann and I danced together as "Team Boss Bitch", because we are "team boss, bitch!". I'm so happy that you, our MONTREAL fans, ate it up! Thank you for showing Lisa and I the amount of love that you did. Best fan reaction ever!

I can't thank you enough!

I would like to thank Pink Paradise in Laval, Quebec for having us. Team Boss Bitch misses you already!

I was lucky to have the owner of Pink Paradise and our new Montreal friends take Lisa and I to a Tiesto concert. Bal en Blanc in Montreal was off the hook! AMAZING! Tiesto, you are the man!


nikkibenz.com

No comments: