Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm in the Dallas News! | Super Bowl XLV News - Sports News for Dallas, Texas


I was in Dallas for five days. The first half of the week I was with the cast and crew of Cubed. I taped a special Super Bowl episode of Cubed for FoxSports.com and Fuel TV. Yep, I did a commercial rap in the Super Bowl episode. You can check out Cubed by going here: Cubed

Pictured below is Bernie, Michelle, Pizzi and I at the Cowboys Stadium for FoxSports.com


Friday morning I was on two very popular radio shows with my fellow Penthouse Pets. We were on The Lex and Terry Show, and on The Rich and Covino Show. I had a lot of fun on both shows!
On Friday night I met up with my fellow Pets and hosted a Penthouse Super Party at the Platinum Club at the American Airlines Center. Check out the news by clicking on the link below!
Penthouse Pets on time and ready to mingle in American Airlines Center's Platinum Club | Super Bowl XLV News - Sports News for Dallas, Texas - SportsDayDFW



Love you!

Keep it Benz Mafia ;)

Oh...and GO PACK GO! WE DA XLV CHAMPIONS!