Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy 2009 Everyone!

I ended up going to Vegas after all for NYE. Puma, Keiran and I all got up around 4 AM and drove to Vegas on the 31st. We chilled at Blake Brazzer's house during the day, did a bit of shopping and then took a party bus with a stripper pole to Prive, which just happens to be the same club where Puma and I are hosting our AEE party on January 10th.

There was about 25 of us going to Prive. I had such a fun time! The Swenz were crazy!!!!

I hope you all had a fun and safe New Years Eve! A few candid pics for you:

Puma and I doing it up!


Kisses

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont drink, you can get drunk!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2009!!!! what a party...is that Vodka...

AL said...

When did the French become experts @ making Vodka?(Grey Goose) I always thought it was the Russians or even the Sweedes? Are you Ladies sad about Mats(Sundin Leaving T.O.?
LAter
AL

Rodrigo said...

nice outfit.. you're always hot!!

Anonymous said...

Nikki it was great seeing you at AVN! Give me a call and we'll do dinner and drinks at Palms Place : )

Mike